I tried my hardest to catch Addien's smiles on film this week! They are coming a lot more often and are just so cute! You know she really means it mean she scrunches up her nose (this isn't the best picture of her, but the only one I could get)!
Brody is home with me today so we set up the "photo studio" again to capture some pictures. The best ones were from just setting the camera on the tripod and shooting with the remote! I just love the pictures of Addisen sitting up and smiling (above).
I realized I have very few pictures of me and the kids (because I am normally the one taking the pictures). So I thought we would try to get some today and it worked! These are some of my favorite pictures to date! I love my kids!
Addisen has become more alert this week and actually stays awake for multiple hours at a time. This allows her to get in some time with her favorite friend, "Toucan Sam" (this was Brody's favorite friend when he was a baby too!).
Before we were done with pictures today, Brody had to get a shot of his airplane! His favorite part of pictures is to take them and then run to the camera to look at them. Today he told me that I was taking way too many!



No comments:
Post a Comment