Friday, February 18, 2011

Nine Weeks

Addisen turned 2 months old yesterday! The time really has just flown by - I only have 3 more weeks to stay home with her and then it is back to the real world! I have actually come to terms with it all this week and find myself looking forward to seeing who she becomes as she gets bigger (instead of dreading each week that she becomes less of a newborn!).
On Wednesday I set up my "photo studio" in the sun room and worked on getting some good shots for her 2 month portraits. I LOVE digital cameras - they allow me to take 100 shots to get 10 good ones! Here are some of my favorites!









This was a busy week for us! Brody started his swimming lessons last Saturday. Luckily Jim agreed to go in the water with him (I really can't imagine getting in a swimsuit right now!). Brody did really well during the lesson - he was even jumping off the side by the end.

I think the highlight of the swim lesson was the story that Jim had from the locker room. While Brody and Jim were getting ready to go to the pool some of the dad's came in to change in to their swimsuits. As they were taking off their pants Brody asked Jim "Daddy, why is he changing his pants? Did he pee in them?" Jim said he couldn't say anything and definitely couldn't look at the naked man next to him!


Brody picked out a firefighter outfit for his Valentine's Day present. His favorite part is the "smoke mask" and whistle! It is amazing what Addisen can sleep through!

The gifts that Jim and I got from the kids!

This week Brody and I made "pupcakes". The plan was to make all mini cupcakes but after the first 50 I switched over to the normal size! We had lots of fun mixing and testing the batter!

No comments: