Brody had his first Tball game this week - we lucked out that the weather was great! Unfortunately for Ryder it was his first experience with HOT and he didn't have a great time at the game. Addisen LOVED playing on the playground and in the sandbox, and I got a workout trying to keep tabs on everyone! I didn't get to see much of the game, but Brody said he hit the ball both times up to bat and got to run the bases. I did get to see him playing shortstop and he caught one of the hits!
It happened to be picture day - so Addisen was still in her dress and ready to pose!
Brody wasn't quite as excited to pose with his little sister!
When Ryder really started to lose it at the game I convinced Addisen to take a walk with us. I was trying to calm Ryder by pushing him in the stroller...but mainly trying to get it so we weren't within earshot of the crowd! As we walked we came across a huge sandbox - Addisen was in heaven and I got some of my favorite pictures of the week!
This is my one and only of Ryder this week - at least he looks peaceful!
Ryder continues to have a good time at daycare. He is still sleeping about 4 hours while he is there, but sometimes breaks it up into two or three naps. He continues to drink about 4oz every 3-4 hours and the sleeping at night hasn't changed too much. His bedtime has been around 7pm but then takes about an hour for him to calm down and go to sleep. This boy is definitely keeping us on our toes - I guess he just wants to prove how every one of them can be different!
No comments:
Post a Comment