One of my favorite photos of Jim and the kids. This has become our bedtime routine for the last few days. The kids love reading in Ryder's room! Our favorite book right now is from Aunt Chrissy, Boss Baby - very fitting for Mr. Ryder!
Brody had a t-ball game on Friday and it was COLD and rainy! My mom and I stayed home with the kids and Bobo and Jim braved the weather. I really enjoyed the pictuers that Bobo captured - I guess Brody likes to run with his tongue out!
I would have loved to see Brody play catcher! I can't imagine him having to pay attention to all the balls that were coming his way. I have watched him play in the dirt and pick weeds while balls flew past his head!
Cutest catcher I have ever seen!
Life is starting to slow down a little bit - but it is still difficult to get pictures taken of everyone during the week - I think I just need to start accepting this is life with 3 kids!





No comments:
Post a Comment