I tried my hardest to get Ryder's three month pictures taken this weekend - Addisen and Brody were the only ones that wanted to cooperate at first!
Addisen's silly face!
I got a few pictures of Ryder on his actual 3 month day - but not too many before he started to lose it!
I had just given up when Addisen asked to hold him. Sure enough she gets him in her lap and it is all smiles! He really does love his big sister!
I tried again this weekend for some pictures - it has finally stopped raining here so we got to enjoy some time outside!
Not too many smiles when I have the lens in his face - but these are some of my favorites.
Big brother Brody with his cheesy smile!
Daddy came to the rescue and got a few smiles from the little guy!
This has to be one of my favorites - he reminds me a lot of Addisen in this picture - the smiles are pretty similar!
I had a few pictures left over from the baptism that I didn't post last week - we decided to get a cake that matched Brody's baptism cake. It's funny I didn't remember until I looked back at the blog that Brody's cake was actually suppose to say "on his christening day"...now they both are missing it because I copied what Brody's had said! Guess it was meant to be!
Aunt Jenny had the magic touch with Ryder...and of course Addisen couldn't miss out on sitting with her and playing on her phone!
Finally a picture of Bobo and Ryder (I don't get too many of these!)
And here's our first day to work / daycare photo! We don't look quite as sad as we did in the one Jim took when I headed back in after I had Addisen!
My posts don't tend to come as frequently as I was hoping! Working with three kids is leaving me exhausted by the time everyone makes it to bed! Hopefully as Ryder gets older our nighttime routine will get a little quicker!
No comments:
Post a Comment