Rockford had it's annual Relay for Life on Friday night, so of course we had to try to cram it in before going to Brody's T-ball Game.
Here is Addisen modeling the sunglasses she won in one of the booths and the dinner that we were quickly trying to eat! She is such the little superstar!
Life continues to get easier in our house. Ryder is officially HAPPY! I didn't know that this day would truly come and that the moments where I felt I wouldn't make it would become a distant memory. For a moment during the day I could kind of imagine another little baby in our lives...and then reality returns and I think NO WAY! My friend told me that Ryder was meant to be, I always wondered if I was "done" having kids after Addisen, Ryder came along to leave no doubt in my mind...we are done :)
Uncle Neal spoiled Addisen with a Princess Dress (complete with a wand, crown and white gloves - not pictured here!). She put it on Saturday morning and decided that it was the outfit for the day! Luckily we were able to convince her to change before we left for Meijer - it is a little revealing at the top!
Addisen is truly our little sunshine! She does have her tantrums, but the majority of time she is just full of smiles! She loves to be silly and copy EVERYTHING that her big brother does, especially the things he shouldn't be doing! She is full of love for her brothers - every night she needs hugs, kisses, pounds and hi fives. I don't know what I would do without my baby girl!
This weekend was our first trip to the cottage as a family of five! Ryder did pretty well there, a little difficulty going to bed at night, but otherwise was a happy little guy.
It was a weekend of getting things ready at the cottage. We haven't gotten our boats out yet, although Jim and Brody did get the speed boat cleaned up (let's just hope it floats!)
Next weekend we will be celebrating Memorial Day with my parents, brother and Jenny at the cottage. It should be a fun weekend with only 2 bedrooms and 9 people! Hopefully we will have the boat in the water and good weather!






No comments:
Post a Comment