Friday, March 11, 2011

Twelve Weeks - Time to return to work!

The big event this week is preparing for Addisen's Baptism! She will be baptized on Sunday at the church where I was baptized, Jim and I were married and Brody was baptized. We are so excited that Nanny and Aunt Chrissy are able to come all the way from Pennsylvania for the big day! I took the opportunity to take some photos of Addisen in her baptism gown yesterday (it will be our last midweek photo session since I will be returning to work on Monday!).
I can't believe that it has been 12 weeks since Addisen was born. It seems like just yesterday I was at the hospital (it is kind of crazy how you can remember everything about the day your children are born!). I am coping with the idea of going back to work and leaving Addisen with Brody at daycare starting on Monday. I took her in a few times this week to drop off some of her things and visit with the ladies that will be taking care of her. Luckily I have her baptism to focus on right now too. We will see how my post is for next week! The good news for Jim and I is that Addisen has started only getting up 1 time a night!
This morning Brody and I made a fort in the sun room so he could watch a movie in his "house". It only lasted about 30 minutes before he started to destroy it...but at least it was fun while it lasted!
I hope everyone has a great week! I will post pictures of our week back to the real world and Addisen's baptism next week.

1 comment:

Tennille said...

Sarah and Jim, I have to say you have made some beautiful kids! I just love how you keep them so occupied? Oh wait thats they keep you occupied right?