On Sunday Addisen was baptized - what a great day it was! We were so happy that Chrissy was able to be here and agreed to be Addisen's Godmother!
We stayed in a hotel with the kids for the first time on Saturday night. It was the first time Brody has slept in a "big bed" in the same room as Jim and I. At about 4 in the morning we were all awake! Brody woke up asking a million questions when he saw that Jim and I were in the room. Then Addisen was up to eat, followed by the need to have a whole outfit change due to a blow out! I think it was another hour until we were all asleep again!
This week we had great weather! Addisen and Brody were able to go outside to play for a little while after we got home.
Aunt Chrissy was a big hit with Brody and Addisen! She was great at playing hide and seek and putting Addisen right to sleep!
Addisen celebrated her Three month birthday and St. Patrick's day on Thursday. Her hair is starting to take one a red hue - so she fit in with the Irish theme!
Hopefully I will have a chance to get some 3 month portraits done this weekend! I hope everyone has a great week - hopefully this week will go a little easier for us as we continue to transition to the "real world".
No comments:
Post a Comment