Saturday, March 26, 2011

Fourteen Weeks - What a Happy Baby!

Happy Birthday Uncle Neal!

I was hoping that our little spring flower would bring some warm temperatures! We were spoiled last week with the chance to go for a walk at night, but this week old man winter was back again!
Last night we put Addisen in the exersaucer for the first time. She enjoyed looking at the new scenery for about 5 minutes! She is gaining pretty good control of her head, but hates tummy time! So I thought this might be another way to strengthen her muscles.


I did her 3 month photo session last Sunday. The pictures didn't turn out exactly as I had hoped - but we did manage to get a few good ones.



This week went fairly well, but we were all tired by the end! Addisen slept thru the night two more times this week! It was such a great surprise...we must be getting closer to a nightly occurrence:) She has decided that her bedtime is around 8-8:30 each night, so that allows for Jim and I to have some "grown up time". She definitely is becoming more aware of her surroundings and enjoys looking at her hands and sucking on them! And boy does she like to move - if you lay her on the floor she just kicks and kicks!

No comments: