

Hanging out in my airplane PJs just for Uncle Neal!
Sorry for the late post but this was a busy week! My friend from high school, Barb, had her second baby on Friday - it was a girl! We wanted to go and meet the newest edition so we headed to my parents on Friday night. When we got there Grandma and Grandpa were ready to take Brody to the neighbors to introduce him to cows and horses! On Saturday we headed to the Detroit area to meet Sydney - it made for a long day but was definitely worth it! I cannot remember Brody being so small and she was a pound and a half bigger than him! I can't remember it seeming to be so easy when he was first born either - Sydney just laid in her bassinet and slept most of the time we were there visiting!
Sydney Browning
On Sunday my parents came to our house so my dad could help Jim work some more on the basement. While my mom and I were playing with Brody I discovered his first tooth had popped through on the bottom! I was so excited that I took Brody down to the basement so Jim could feel it! Now we know why he has been kind of cranky recently!
Brody has tried a few different foods this week - he really likes bananas and sweet potatoes. Tonight Jim mashed up a banana and fed it to him as part of his dinner and he really enjoyed it! We haven't had another full night of sleep yet but the days of midnight feedings are over. It is just a quick trip down the hall to give him his pacifier back and he is sleeping again.

The weather has turned colder here again so the walks each night have been put on hold. Hopefully it will warm up again soon.

Brody is pretty close to sitting up on his own - when he gets distracted he ends up going what ever way he is looking!
Sorry there aren't many pictures this week - next week I will try to post more!
No comments:
Post a Comment