Brody wearing his John Deere onsie and playing with his Corncob Teether (all courtesy of Uncle Neal!)
This week was a pretty calm week (unusual for us!). Brody and I both have come down with a cold but hopefully this one will be the last one of the season! Brody gave us our second night of sleeping through the night last Tuesday - but we made up for it last night by getting up every 1-2 hours just being fussy.
His tooth is still working it's way through - definitely a slow process! It has made him a little more irritable than normal and seems to get frustrated by the smallest things. On Thursday he really started to enjoy jumping. When I picked him up at daycare he was just bouncing on my hip - it was pretty funny. Last night we had some of the neighbors over and he was falling asleep in his jumparoo (picture below). He really has started to enjoy it! He continues to entertain us by rolling across the floor and has added squealing into his conversations.This week was a pretty calm week (unusual for us!). Brody and I both have come down with a cold but hopefully this one will be the last one of the season! Brody gave us our second night of sleeping through the night last Tuesday - but we made up for it last night by getting up every 1-2 hours just being fussy.
In the last few days it has really started setting in how amazing it is to have a son. Driving home from work everyday with him in the back seat it really hits home how much I love this little guy. I don't think there is a much better feeling than looking in the rear view mirror and seeing him sleeping in his car seat just trusting me completely to keep him safe. It just hits you sometimes when you are watching him reach for toys and discover new things - he really is my son and he is so amazing!
I hope everyone had a great week!
Some video of Brody playing




No comments:
Post a Comment