
I only worked Monday and Tuesday this week so we could enjoy some Summer! On Tuesday night I headed to Grandma and Bobo's with the kids. As you can tell from the picture Addisen has complete trust in Bobo to catch her!

Addisen loved jumping in the water but wasn't a fan of swimming. She doesn't seem to be big enough to stay upright when wearing her life jacket.

Brody is starting to get more comfortable with the water. He can now jump in and go under without running to get a towel for his face.

On Wednesday afternoon my mom came with us to the Lake. Ryder cried for the last 30 minutes of the ride and Addisen and Brody were yelling about something. My mom was amazed at what it was like to ride in the car with three kids. At one point I just started honking the horn to add to the noise - it was a good laugh for everyone! Addisen asked what I was honking at, I told her ants in the road...of course that was confusing!

We got to participate in the 4th of July boat parade this year! There were about 25 boats that went around the lake. The kids had fun waving to the other boats.

The neighbors are great with the kids - they had some bubble guns that they shared with the kids the weekend before. Addisen and Brody were able to take the guns on the boat and shoot bubbles during the parade!

I didn't get any pictures - but Jim and my Dad spent their fourth of July putting up a new shed by the water. Jim and I laughed at the end of last year because the neighbors asked us if we were planning on painting our shed this year. It was pretty sad looking, but was the last thing on my list of things to get done. We decided it would be better to buy a new one vs spending a day repainted the rusty shed - I think Jim is regretting that decision!


No comments:
Post a Comment