Brody and Addisen were finally able to get in the water! They have been waiting patiently for the weather to finally warm up!
Gotta love those rolls! I just love my big guy! He has truly become one of the happiest babies I know. It was a long road, but so worth all the smiles! He is getting his first tooth on the bottom and even through that he is pretty content!
I see you! I sometimes sit and wonder who this little guy will grow up to be. It is so hard for me to think about him being 2 or 3 years old...what will his personality be like. Will he be timid like his big Brother or the life of the party like his Sister? Probably something in the middle!
Brody had to go to the bathroom while we were down by the water. I told him to just walk out deep in the water and go. He said "in my pants?" I hadn't thought about how wrong this would sound to a child that had been told for years to not pee in their pants! I said "yeah in your pants, but only in the lake water, not the pool water"...oh so many rules!
Addisen was being so brave in the water. She lost her footing a little bit and then actually started to try to swim. Unfortunately it quickly turned to panic and she was rolling around in the water unable to get her footing. Mom to the rescue...but not before the poor thing had gotten scared!
Brody really wanted to go out and swim in the deep part of the lake. So Jim braved the water with them! I was happy to stay on the boat with Ryder!
It took a little bit of coaxing, but the kids finally realized that their life jackets would keep them above water. Shortly after this picture Brody was out swimming all by himself! It is going to be a great summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment