Last week certainly kept me busy with worrying about the kids! Jim was traveling Monday - Wednesday and Addisen came down with something on Monday while at daycare. On Wednesday I was a little worried about her, but prayed that she would make it through the day because I had a lot going on at work. I called at 11:15am to check on her and it sounded like she was doing great. When I looked back at my phone around 2:30pm I realized there was a message for daycare - sure enough they had tried to call me at 11:30am to tell me she had labored breathing! By the time I called back they said she seemed like she was doing okay, so I asked if I could try to make her a doctor's appt and come in about an hour. Here comes the part where I felt like Mom of the Year! I got her to our doctor around 4pm and sure enough she was having an asthma attack! Who would have known after all these months of noisy breathing with no fix, this was the time she really needed help! Luckily the medication worked quickly and we have been able to control her breathing for the past few days. It seems like she is finally getting back to herself.
With all that went on this week I didn't get too many pictures.
Reaching for the moon!
Brody and Jim went to a movie on Friday night since it was too cold for the Rockford Football game. Then on Saturday Brody headed to my parents for the night. Today at school he told them that he was just a "little bit spoiled". He went to the apple orchard to pick out some pumpkins and ride on a pony then off to get ice cream - I would call that A LOT spoiled!
He wanted to be a part of the pictures tonight. His eyes are a little red because he cried through dinner...I wonder if he will ever enjoy eating something other than cookies!
No comments:
Post a Comment