Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thirty Three Weeks - Christmas in August?



You know the saying - All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth? Well, Addisen is celebrating Christmas in August! Her new favorite hobby is grinding her two top and bottom teeth together! I vividly remember this stage when Brody was an infant - it lasted way too long! Hopefully the novelty will wear off quicker with Addisen.



Last weekend we made another appearance at the go-cart track! Addisen was excited to try out her new sun hat and take in the scenery.


Jim and Brody started the races off with a tandem ride against the high school boys that were working. Then it was on to race each other - They were nice enough to drive a go-cart for Jim to ride over to Brody's side of the track. Brody enjoyed winning the race!




Jim hooked up the infant swing this week - Addisen had a GREAT time swinging with her big brother!



I know I am probably bias, but it seems like there is never a bad picture of this little girl! Her brother on the other hand - he rarely allows me to take a picture of him! Here are some of the better ones...





I have to settle for a cheesy smile...or nothing at all!








Nothing too new in our household this week. Addisen's breathing fluctuates quite a bit - overall I guess I would say she is sounding better. She is almost sitting up consistently on her own. I still surround her by a pillow in case she loses interest and falls over. It doesn't look like she will be too interested in crawling anytime soon, she can get about anywhere she wants to be by rolling there. Everyday on her notes from daycare is a comment of how she rolled around the room and the other babies waved hi as she rolled by!



I hope the weather cools off this week and the humidity drops. Jim will be traveling for the first part of the week, so the ability to be outside will help entertain Brody! His bestfriend at day care, Mackenzie, is going to a new school starting this week. It was rough last week on her last day, Brody was really out of his sorts and very sad that his best buddy wasn't coming back. I am dreading tomorrow because it will be the first official day that she is missing - I hope he is able to transition well. Between his dad and his best friend being gone I may be in for a rough Monday!

1 comment:

kitty said...

sarah:

I'll be thinking of you during this week when jim and brody's best friend are missing. The pictures are great. thanks Love mom