Saturday, August 13, 2011

Thirty Four Weeks - Rainy Day Fun


One of Addisen's teachers makes headbands, bows and flowers - and I just couldn't resist any longer! My plan is to get Addisen's 8 month pictures taken tomorrow with the headbands, so hopefully there will be some more pictures to share.


This morning we woke up to thunderstorms but were still able to get quite a bit of fun in. This morning we headed to the Sticky Bun Place (one of Brody's favorites), the Farmer's Market and even played outside on the swing set and with the hoses before another storm came thru. While Jim and I worked on cleaning the garage Brody took some time to play in the rain!


I've finally figured out how to get Brody to look at the camera - ask him not to!



Tonight when the weather cleared up we headed in to Rockford for some ice cream and to feed the ducks. Addisen was begging for ice cream this trip - she would whine between every bite!


She definitely has a sweet tooth like her mommy and big brother!


Brody requested a much needed haircut last night - it is pretty bad when your 3 year old is asking to get his haircut! I can't believe how much older he looks now.


We fed the ducks for a new location this week - luckily this was enough to keep the mean geese away!



Brody wanted to walk down to see the "waterfall".



He was amazed by all of the moving water at the dam.


This week Addisen has started getting up on all fours! I can't believe that we may have a crawler on our hands soon. She is definitely eager to reach for all of her brother's toys - once she is on the go I have a feeling we are going to have a whiny big brother!

No comments: