Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Holiday Catch Up

Brody left a cookie and milk for Santa this year

Sorry it has taken me so long to get these posted. I think it was because I was in denial last week that my vacation was coming to an end. I guess now that I am back to work I should start in to my old routines again!

We were lucky to have my family here for Christmas. Brody enjoyed pretend sleeping with Uncle Neal!
Aunt Kathy and Uncle Brian gave Brody the coolest race car driver pajamas! They were a big hit because Brody is really in to cars this year (especially "Queen" aka Lighting McQueen)
Opening presents took a while this year. It was so fun to see Brody get so excited about each present, but that also meant that it was another 15 minutes before he would agree to stop playing with what he just opened and move on the the next present.

As you can see he wasn't short on presents!

Last year he was so dainty handing each piece of ripped paper to someone....but not this year!

We got Wii Fit Plus on Christmas Eve to play. We never really thought Brody was very interested in playing - but then he saw the ski jump and the flying bird game!

Last but not least....Jim's FAVORITE video!

Do you think Brody has been brainwashed?

1 comment:

The Kemps said...

Is he saying "Joe Pa?"