Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We decorated cookies yesterday. If you look closely at Brody's face you will see the life of a 2 year old! One minute he is crying because the cookies and sprinkles weren't on the table fast enough and then the next he is so happy to be decorating cookies!



We tried our best to keep him from licking his fingers too much while decorating! But I guess anyone who eats a cookie decorated by a 2 year old should know it probably comes with some germs!


The finished product! I think he did a great job decorating! Hopefully some people will want A LOT of sugar on their cookies!

AHHH! Finally he got to enjoy one of his masterpieces!


Last night I just had to get a picture of what Brody takes to bed each night! He must be a farm boy!

No comments: