Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween

This week started with Brody asking to use the biggest spoon in the drawer to eat dinner with! At least I always know I will find comic relief at home!
Brody had a great time trying out Trick or Treating on his own for the first time. He started saying "Trick or Treat" on Halloween, so Jim and I were hopeful he might say it when we headed out. He wasn't in the mood for posing for many pictures that night, so I apologize for only having a few. We headed to a nearby neighborhood and went to a few houses. As we walked up to the doors Brody would say "Trick or Treat" but as soon as they opened the door he froze.

He said he was ready to go home after about 6 houses and then got in the car and realized that everyone had given him "treats"! After that he kept asking to go Trick or Treating again. I think his favorite part of all of this has been that after dinner each night he gets to have a treat!

No comments: