Brody trying to fill dad's shoes!
Brody and I had the opportunity to go and visit my good friend Barb and her two daughters this weekend. We went to Boo at the Zoo on Saturday night in Detroit. It was a lot of fun to walk the kids around and look at all the different animals they had made out of pumpkins. I think Brody's favorite moment was seeing a life size Shrek blowup figurine (he has recently become obsessed with Shrek movies!).
Last Monday night we carved our pumpkins. At first Brody wasn't sure what he thought about the slimy insides - but as you can see he quickly started to pull them out!
The most exciting news this week is that Brody used the potty this morning! I think it is pretty funny how much having a child revolves around them peeing or pooping - I can remember 2 years ago writing posts about how much Brody was or wasn't going to the bathroom and now I am posting that he was able to go on a potty!

No comments:
Post a Comment