Thursday, October 1, 2009

Feeding the Ducks

This is now one of Brody's favorite places to play!
Brody and I met my mom in Lowell for dinner tonight. We ate along the river and had to take advantage of feeding the ducks before heading home. Brody was so excited to feed the ducks - there were so many of them following us and waiting for our food! For those of you who don't know - my mom and I have a fear of birds (I know it makes no sense, but it is still there!). I did surprisingly well with the ducks and my mom only freaked out a few times!

Come on ducks!
All gone!

1 comment:

kitty said...

Sarah & Jim:

I just want you to know how much I enjoy looking at the blog. watching from afar how fast Brody is growing up . He looks so cute feeding the ducks, the place looks great where the ducks are. I commend sarah and sue for having the courage to take brody to feed the ducks knowing they are both afraid of birds. Talk to you later. But again THANKS for the blog. Love MOM