Brody had a few illnesses this week but nothing too big. I think the two bottom teeth that are coming in have made him a lot less patient. Most nights he prefers to be sitting with one of us or being held. By the time it hits 7 o'clock it is a lost cause and he cries when things are not just the way he would like. He has been sleeping well at night - even going to bed around 7:30pm some nights - may be he is going through a growing spurt too.


This weekend we will all be participating in the Relay for Life. The office I work at is very involved with the local event and this is my first year participating. I really appreciate everyones support - Brody and I raised about $300!
Brody sleeping with his pacifier on one side and his sock on the other (his new favorite thing is to take his socks off and play with them when it is time to take a nap!)
Hope everyone is having a good week! I will be trying to take Brody's seven month pictures this weekend so I should have some to post next week.



1 comment:
Mom and I loved the video, it was so funny. Just hope the balloon does not pop.
Love nathan and aunt sue
Post a Comment