Sunday, December 2, 2007

Seven Weeks Old


I cannot believe that Brody is seven weeks old! Time has truly flown by and I feel like he is getting so big!

We had a good week with my family. Grandpa Christiansen watched Brody on Thursday so I could do a little shopping with my mom and then on Friday morning Uncle Neal came over to help Grandpa watch Brody while I went to my doctor's appointment. I also got to a chance to eat lunch with my friend Natalie before heading home - it was very nice to have some adult conversation!

Jim was in Dallas this week where he got to go to the Dallas Cowboys game and sit in a luxury box (oh what an awful job he has!). He got home Friday night and had a night in our house without us - so he was happy to see Brody when we got home Saturday morning.

This week will be our first full week in our house in over a month! We are going to try to transition Brody into sleeping in his room this week (I think this is going to be harder for me than for him!).

Here are some more pictures to enjoy (Uncle Neal and I had fun styling Brody's hair after his bath on Friday night!)



No comments: