This was a very busy week for Brody and I. The week started off with Brody giving his dad a big surprise! Poop has become a big deal in our family ( I guess this happens to most people when a baby comes into their life!). Brody has been having a little trouble recently and at the beginning of the week Jim was attempting to change what we thought was an easy diaper when the flood gates opened! As Jim wiped Brody he dislodged what turned out to be the plug and poop went flying about a foot from where Brody was laying - including a portion landing on Jim's hand!!! I could not help but laugh...and keep laughing as Jim washed his hand and began to gag in the kitchen! Brody just laid there as happy as could be as I laughed for about 10 minutes! It was the funniest thing I think I have ever witnessed. After that big event diaper changes have gone uneventful!
Brody and I went out to lunch with one of my coworkers and her 2 sons on Tuesday. It was a good time for us all and the best part was that her 4 year old son said that Brody looked like a Rockstar with his hair! We then went to visit other coworkers at mmpc and once again the most common comment was "look at all that hair"! It was good for us to get out and visit and I could start to think about returning to work.
On Friday Jim and I took Brody to the daycare for the first time. It was hard for me to picture leaving him there in a couple of weeks. But I do think he will really enjoy it there. The ladies that watch the babies have been there for 10+ years and there are all little boys in the infant room right now. Luckily it is just 5 minutes from my work so I will be able to stop in there whenever I need to just see him!
This will be a busy week for us. We are already at my parent's house for the holidays (so Brody is already being spoiled!). I think he will have more presents than anyone to open (it looks like Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Neal went a little overboard for a 2 month old!). He has already received his gifts from Grandma and Grandpa Raguckas and some of his Aunts and Uncles so he will have plenty of clothes and toys to enjoy for the next couple of months.
We hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!

Uncle Neal put together this picture (hoping for Brody to follow in his footsteps!)


Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment