Brody had a great time coloring easter eggs this year. Addisen on the other hand wasn't too sure of the whole process. I at least got a picture for the few minutes she was sitting at the table.
We headed to Grandma and Bobo's for Easter this year. Luckily the Easter Bunny made a visit while we were at church that morning. Brody had a great time finding all of the eggs that lead to his basket, and as before, Addisen was happy with just two eggs!
Finally some good pictures of Brody smiling (although a little cheesy!)
Our first family picture in months! Although the kids aren't exactly looking at the camera, you can at least see all of our eyes!
We had a party today to celebrate my birthday. I got a new camera from my parents, brother and Jim. I am really excited at how well it takes pictures for being a "point and shoot". Of course Addisen was my model today, and I even got a few of Brody.
This picture makes me laugh! Addisen loves to pose for pictures (even says "cheese") and in this case is oblivious to the wrestling match going on in the background!
I think we may have a little tom boy on our hands. Addisen just loves to play with all of big brother's toys! Brody is not such a fan. This week I heard them playing in the living room and then Brody yelled "Addisen Raguckas, you are a bad girl!"
Uncle Neal and Jenny came to stay with us last night, which made the kids night. They love their Uncle Neal and Jenny! Uncle Neal took a beating this morning with both of the kids wrestled with him!
Brody helped pick out my cake at the store, put the candles in and blow them out - he loves birthdays!
Addisen loves them too - for the cake!
This week Brody's fish, Henry, died. We had him for about 6 months, and Brody got pretty attached to him. It broke my heart to hear him crying for Henry and asking why he had to die. Luckily, the idea of Henry wanting him to get another fish helped calm him down. So we are now the proud owners of a blue betta fish named Fishy. I hope this one makes it - I don't think I can watch Brody so upset again anytime soon!



No comments:
Post a Comment