The biggest news this week is that Addisen can now roll herself to her tummy and then back! The big accomplishment happened on Monday night - of course the first night Jim was gone this week! We no longer have the midnight screams from being stuck on her tummy - actually she enjoys sleeping on her stomach now (brings a little anxiety to mom and her worries of breathing!)
This year I was creative with our Father's Day gifts for Jim. I found a link for some free gifts - what could be better than that! So we made him a photo desk calendar, a photo book to take on his business trips and this t-shirt! I am sure he was thrilled with this shirt and the fact that he would have to wear it!
Brody was showing us the "no hands" trick last weekend when we were eating on the deck. He loves his play area now that it is full of sand!
Following dinner on Father's Day we were able to have a water gun fight! Of course Jim started it and then took Addisen.
Addisen and Brody are still enjoying each other. In this picture he wanted to "tickle her toes" while I took their picture.
Addisen just adores Brody - she is all smiles when he pays attention to her.
If you look closely you can see the two teeth poking through the bottom!
No comments:
Post a Comment