This is what Addisen looks like for most of the day - hands in her mouth :) Last Saturday night I discovered that there was a tooth popping through! And now today I saw that the second tooth on the bottom is just about ready to break through. I know Addisen will be very excited when she can start chewing on the food she watches us eat!
We spent the morning at the Start of Summer Festival in Rockford this morning. Both of the kids did really well at the Parade - Addisen didn't even flinch with all of the band and firetruck noise!
Brody enjoyed all of the people in the parade - but most of all he enjoyed the candy!
After the parade we headed down to the carnival. To start off the adventure, Brody felt like he needed to fit in - so he got two tattoos! Doesn't he have the perfect "tattoo" boy face?
I was so impressed at how much Brody had grown since we visited the carnival last year. I can remember the day clearly - I was extremely nauseated from being pregnant with Addisen! Brody was too scared to ride the rides alone last year - but this year we had a hard time keeping him off! What a big boy he is!
I was amazed at how fast this ride seemed to go - of course it was Brody's favorite!
The merry go round was the only one that Jim went with Brody on (mainly because I insisted)!
And of course we had to play a few games!
It was so cute when Brody went to get on this ride. There were a lot of open seats, but instead Brody decided to get on and sit right next to another little boy. It was so cute to watch them ride around talking with each other!
No comments:
Post a Comment