Addisen and I set up for some portraits today. I really wanted to try to recreate some of the pictures we had taken of Brody when he was a month old. I was lucky enough to catch her with her eyes open for about 15 minutes and I think our session went pretty well! Here are just a few of my favorites!
We went back to my work yesterday to have Addisen weighed. She is definitely doing a good job of packing on the weight! She is up to 8lbs 5oz - that is 8oz more than when she was born! I think I can finally stop worrying about her eating schedule! She is still jaundice so we will be going back on Monday to see if it has gotten any better. If not then we will probably be going to the hospital for some more blood work. I am really hoping that she will be fine so I don't have to watch her get poked!Jim and I have been laughing about how much our life has changed in the last few weeks. Brody had finally gotten to the stage where we were back to going out to eat and running errands whenever we wanted to. Now with Addisen joining us we are rarely out of the house and if we do leave it is on her schedule for no more than an hour or two. Our big Friday night consisted of grocery shopping, giving the two kids a bath and then watching tv on the couch! Oh how life has changed in the last 4 years!

1 comment:
Sarah and Jim, you guys truly have a beautiful family. What a wonderful set of kids. I love to hear all about Brody and how much he is growing, Addisen is beautiful and am so happy for your Perfect family. Hugs... Tennille
Post a Comment