When I was pregnant with Addisen four weeks seemed SO long when I was waiting for her due date! Now that she is here, four weeks has gone by way to fast!
On Monday I took Brody and Addisen back to my work to make sure that Addisen's jaundice was getting better. While we were there our doctor wanted to weigh Addisen because she looked bigger to her. Sure enough, in just four days Addisen had gained 10 ounces! She was up to 8lbs 15oz! I am sure by today she is well over 9lbs - this girl can put on the weight!This week Brody had his "Winter Gala" at Daycare. So Addisen made her first appearance to the daycare she will soon be attending too! It was so fun to see how much Brody had grown since the last time they had a gala. During the last performance Brody clung to his teacher and hid from the audience, this time he stood next to the other kids and sang his songs (even with hand movements!).
We are still adjusting to life here in the house. Brody has started to go to daycare just Tuesday - Thursday so I can spend some extra time with him while I am off. It has been working out well, except on the days that Addisen decides to not sleep the night before! I am sometimes running on empty - but it is worth it to get to spend more time with my family!
This week will be exciting with Jim's mom coming to visit us! We are all excited for her to get to meet Addisen for the first time and spend time with Brody!


No comments:
Post a Comment