Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Portraits, Party and Marathon!

Last week we took advantage of one of our last nice fall days to get some 3 year pictures of Brody. He had fun running around while I tried to snap a few good portraits for the wall! It ended up being a great night.
Last Saturday we celebrated Brody's birthday with my family and some of our friends. It was a relatively nice day, so Brody was able to try out his new baseball trainer from Uncle Neal. I successfully created his cake again this year - Buzz Lightyear! I wasn't sure how it would turn out, but have to admit that I was pretty proud of the end product.
On Sunday Jim ran in his first marathon. My parents were able to go with Brody and I to watch Jim around the 17 mile mark and again at the finish line. What an experience! We are so proud of our daddy! It was so neat to see all of the people cheering on the runners and watching the participants reach their accomplishment at the end!
Baby Raguckas Update: I went in for my 28 week ultrasound yesterday. What a great day! It was so fun to get to see our little baby as they continue to grow. I was able to see it's little face pretty clearly and watch them move their fingers around. The baby's estimated weight is about 3lbs (right at the 50th percentile) and luckily my placenta has moved so we are on track for a normal delivery. Only 12 more weeks! I can't believe how fast it is coming!

1 comment:

The Kemps said...

Congrats, Rags!!!! Any chance we can see a tummy pic post soon? :)