Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween

Brody had a great time enjoying Halloween this year! He especially liked using our carving tool on his pumpkin and then pounding in the light pegs.

My mom made him the cutest Elephant costume. It turned out to be a great night for trick or treating around the neighborhood. I was surprised at how willing Brody was to ring the door bells and say Trick or Treat!

Baby Raguckas Update: We are to week 30! Only 10 more weeks before the arrival of our newest addition! I was at the doctor today and this one gives me hope that they will be laid back and hopefully sleep more than Brody did as a newborn! The heart rate was 130 and the baby was positioned head down. I measured at 31 weeks - so hopefully this one will come a little early like Brody did.

No comments: