On Saturday we decided that it would be a great opportunity to take Brody to see all of the Butterflies at Fredrick Meijer Gardens. While this seemed like a great opportunity for Brody, it meant that I was facing one of my biggest fears! I know many people think this sounds crazy, but I am so afraid of those flying creatures! The only way I can try to rationalize it is to say they are just so unpredictable and I can't control them (or run from them!). I have to say that I think I did a great job! I focused on taking my pictures and didn't swat at any of them!
One of the funniest things Brody has done happened on the way home from the gardens. He was sitting in the backseat with our neighbor, Jennie and threw a toy car towards her. I turned around and told him that he needed to say he was sorry. As soon as I got the words out of my mouth he closed his eyes and laid his head to the side (to pretend he was sleeping!). Jim and Jennie were doing everything they could to hold back their laughter and I just couldn't believe my eyes! After saying that I was going to have to put him in bed when we got home since he was sleeping, he opened his eyes and apologized! Oh what are we going to do with him???
I hope the warm weather is finding all of you!



No comments:
Post a Comment