Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our First Snowman!

Surprise! Another post already!
We decided to tackle building a snowman yesterday since it was somewhat warm (34 degrees) and we had recently gotten a few inches of new snow. It was great packing snow for making our creation, but I don't think it is going to last long!

Brody didn't have much interest in helping with the building, but thought it was pretty fun to just walk around the yard while Jim and I worked on the snowman!

He did have some interest in adding the final touches. Jim and I struggled to find items to use for our snowman's features - so it turned out to be an interesting snowman/woman!


I thought the dried hydrangeas would be like "earmuffs" but instead our neighbors asked if this was a Princess Leah snowman!


Brody has been trying to help with the shoveling all winter. We finally got him a shovel that is more his size and he loves it!

Having a snowball fight with dad!

Brody decided that the snowman was an easier target!
I looked at our forecast for the next week and we should be in the 40s by next weekend! Maybe winter is on the way out!

2 comments:

The Kemps said...

I'm with the neighbors -lol! Looks like it was a lot of fun!

kitty said...

Brody:
Great job watching mom and dad make your snowman. Looks like you enjoyed the snow. LOVE NANNY