Thursday, December 11, 2008

He is Walking!


Finally Brody is walking! He started last Friday afternoon. He still prefers crawling, but each night he will walk back and forth between Jim and I several times. He also loves to rock on his cow at night (and is getting a little more daring than I like!).



We went and cut down our Christmas Tree last Friday. It didn't take us long at all because it was snowing and only in the mid 20s! It will be a lot easier next year when Brody can walk while looking for a tree.



Super Mom - holding the tree and Brody!



On Saturday Brody went for his 4th haircut. It turned out a little shorter than I expected, but he does look very cute! I couldn't believe how fast it grew this time!


Brody is still spending a lot of time in the Toddler Room at Day Care. He can officially move over there when he is walking the majority of the time. The teachers say that he loves sleeping on the cot and does a great job eating at the table. I can't believe that he is been going there for almost a year now! He really does love to play with all of his friends there.


I only have one more week of work before a 2 week vacation around Christmas and New Years. I am looking forward to getting to spend so much time with Brody!

Last night Brody was showing of his talents!

2 comments:

kitty said...

is doing a great job walking. Sarah I also would love to see a picture of the blanket your mom made brody , and put his name on it. Jim was telling me about it. Love MOM

Tennille said...

Sarah, He is so cute... I can see why you are such a proud mom..