
Sorry for the delay in getting the post up for this week. We have had a very eventful week! Jim had to travel for the first time for a whole week. He left on Monday and I called him to tell him I was feeling really nervous about the week - and oh did I have a reason too! Monday night I woke up at 11pm with the stomach flu and it continued until 4am! I would wake up get sick and then have to go and take care of Brody. I never thought I would be able to do what I did in the last few days. I would call my mom every time I got up just looking for some comforting words. My dad was such a saint that he came early on Tuesday morning and took care of Brody for the majority of the day on Tuesday and through the night last night. He even got Brody ready for daycare this morning for me - he was so much help! I tried to go to work today but was home by noon. I took about a 3 hour nap and then headed to get Brody. We are having a huge snow storm so the roads were awful! This has been some week without Jim! I can't wait for him to return tomorrow night.
Brody just woke up so this is a short post this week....I will make sure to add more to the next post.Brody sitting in his chair for the first time
Time with grandpa
No comments:
Post a Comment