I had to start back to work on Thursday. Luckily my mom was able to come and watch Brody yesterday and today. It was a very difficult morning on Thursday and I was glad to have my mom here to help me through the day. Brody didn't seem to mind me going back to work - he slept pretty much the whole day. Monday will be the real test for us with him going to daycare for the first time. I know he will be very loved there...but it is still difficult to leave my little boy there. It almost seems this is the first step in him growing up! It is nice to get back to work and be on my own schedule and actually talk to some adults...but I miss my little man a lot!
We will be heading to my parents tomorrow so that we can meet with our pastor to arrange for Brody's baptism. My mom has offered to watch him again tomorrow night so Jim and I can go out for a nice dinner. I guess we can take that night to celebrate the start to our first whole year as a family.
We hope everyone had a safe start to the New Year!
Dad and I were dressed and ready to watch Penn State in their bowl game!
The guys hanging out after finishing the work week!
Brody was actually enjoying tummy time for once!





No comments:
Post a Comment