Saturday, November 10, 2007

Four Weeks Old

This week was a busy week for Brody. On Monday he became the second newest Raguckas when his cousin Dylan was born to Jim's brother Dave and sister-in-law Krista! We went on Wednesday to get his one month pictures taken and we were there for almost 3 hours! The first photographer had a rough time with him (Brody was crying in every picture) so they offered to redo them with a more experienced photographer. The second session went much better and we got a lot of cute pictures! Way too many for us to choose from so we ended up spending more money than expected (I think this happens to all first time parents!) From there Brody and I went to my parents house to stay while Jim was away for work. Brody was very spoiled by Grandma and Grandpa Christiansen -after all it had been a whole week since they had seen him.

This week we have seen that Brody stays up a lot more during the day and seems to be able to focus on faces. He watches all of the new people that hold him and looks up at me when I am talking to him. It is pretty exciting to get to see his blue eyes so much now!

Our nights are still pretty long. Brody now enjoys staying up until midnight or 1am and then will sleep until around 3am and then we are up with dad around 6am before he leaves for work. I guess I am lucky because we really only get up one time during the night now - but then again I am not going to bed until the middle of the night.

Grandpa Christiansen made Brody the most beautiful cradle! He is almost finished with it so Brody got to test it out yesterday before we headed home. Brody is definitely a spoiled little guy!






Brody and I will be heading back to my parent's on Monday because Jim is going to Connecticut for the week. Then the following week we will be heading to Pennsylvania to visit Jim's side of the family and spend Thanksgiving with them. On the Saturday after Thanksgiving we will be celebrating Brody with a baby shower with Jim's family.

Here are some more pictures to enjoy!


No comments: