Friday, November 16, 2007

Five Weeks Old



Like most aging men - My hair is starting to thin!
This week Brody celebrated his one month birthday at my work. They had a lunch party for us (since Brody arrived before they could throw a "going away for a while" party). It was nice for me to visit with some of my co-workers and have a little adult conversation. I weighed Brody while we were there and he is over the 10 pound mark! We don't have to worry about his appetite!


We spent the majority of this week at Grandma and Grandpa Christiansen's house because Jim was out of town for work. I definitely have a lot of respect for all single parents! It was a difficult week of sleeping for us! Brody had his first sink bath while we were at my parents and he really enjoyed being fulling submerged in water!




Tomorrow Jim and I are going to the Penn State vs. Michigan State football game with my brother and dad. My mom is going to babysit Brody while we are gone (I think she is looking forward to their alone time!).


Sunday we are leaving for Pennsylvania. We are going to drive halfway and stay in a hotel since we are not sure how well Brody will do with the drive. So far he mostly sleeps in the car but I'm not sure he could make it the full 11-12 hour drive. We will be staying the week with Jim's parents and Brody will have the chance to meet all of his Aunts, Uncles and cousins. I am looking forward to seeing him next to his new cousin Dylan - I think we will be amazed at how much bigger he is! It is hard to remember how small he was when we first brought him home.


I will be a little late on updating the blog next week since we won't be home until the 26th. Here are some more pictures for everyone to enjoy!






One Month Picture (from the first sitting!)




Two of the pictures from the second sitting (amazing what a little food can do!)


Just relaxing at home (wouldn't it be great to not have a care in the world?)
Some quality time with Dad!

No comments: