Friday, October 11, 2013

Fall Time Fun!



 Jim and Brody headed to Indiana to see their first Penn State Football game together.  Since they were heading south I decided to take Addisen and Ryder to Grandma and Bobo's for the weekend.

While we were in Charlotte we headed to the Country Mill with Grandma and Aunt Jenny.  It was a HOT and HUMID day!  Addisen had a lot of fun picking and sampling all of her apples!  She even picked pumpkins out for herself and Ryder.
Brody and Jim had a little rain while they were at the game but that didn't stop them from enjoying themselves!  Brody's first picture with the Nittany Lion.  I have a feeling that this will become an annual event.  Lucky for me there are 3 boys and 2 girls in the family...so while they have their boys weekends Addisen and I can pamper ourselves!

When Brody got back to Grandma and Bobo's on Sunday we had his first birthday celebration.  He was nice enough to share the day with Grandma since their birthdays are just a day apart.

Presents from Uncle Neal, Aunt Jenny, Uncle Jim, Aunt Mary and Grandma and Bobo!

The birthday celebration continued during the week - opening presents with Nanny via Facetime.

More presents with Uncle Steve and Aunt Ellen via Facetime.
Brody's class had their first field trip this week.  They  headed to a local orchard.  Brody had a lot of fun picking apples, pumpkins and petting all the animals!
This was the week that Brody was Superstar in his class, too.  What a week!  Jim and I visited the class on Friday to do a few crafts and read a book.  We finished our visit with some birthday cupcakes!
   
 
I just can't believe my little baby is six this week!

No comments: