Wow! I'm two months old!
Ryder had his 2 month appointment on Monday. Not to our surprise his weight was off the charts! The MA that weighed him said that an alert came up on her computer because he was 3lbs over the "normal" weight (suggesting maybe she made a typo)...nope that is our big boy! He weighed in at 14lbs 2.5oz (75th percentile), 23 1/4" (50th percentile) and he continues of tradition of big heads (98th percentile). I can't believe that he has doubled his weight in 8 weeks! He is right on track with Uncle Neal, except he started out at 10lbs!
I had a chance to take a few 2 month pictures earlier this week. Ryder continues to have his fussy times...so most of these pictures were while he was in and out of the sleep.
I think Ryder looks a lot like Addisen - we'll have to see if he has the blond hair like hers and if he thins out as he grows :)
On Saturday we celebrated Uncle Neal's birthday. The kids were excited to help him blow out his candles! Addisen looks like she already started eating the cookie cake...but that is evidence of the M
&M's Aunt Jenny brought!
On Saturday we also had our 2nd annual Easter Egg Hunt for the neighborhood kids. We didn't have as great of a turnout this year (only 7 kids), maybe because of the weather - it was only about 30 and snow was still on the ground! The kids here still had a great time - and honestly I would do it just for Brody and Addisen because it is so fun to see their excitement!
Addisen loves her Uncle Neal!
This was Ryder yesterday - almost brought tears to my eyes...he looks so old already!
We are starting our big week today - we will be leaving for Pennsylvania tomorrow morning following an overnight trip to Grandma and Bobo's tonight. I am just praying that Ryder doesn't keep the whole hotel awake on Thursday night! I will have lots of pictures (and I'm sure a few stories) in my next post!



No comments:
Post a Comment