Sunday, January 15, 2012

Winter Gala

The big excitement this week was the Winter Gala at Daycare. While Addisen did not make a debut - Brody was one of the shining stars! Here are some pictures the morning of (testing out the camera to see how much battery it had left).





For once Brody wanted to be in a picture :) And there is Miss Addisen smiling away in the background!





Grandma and Bobo were able to come see the show on Thursday night. It was one of the cutest things I have ever seen! The Pre-Kindergarten class sang Frosty the Snowman.





Here's our Frosty with his corncob pipe and button nose (it had to be black because black is a new favorite color, along with green!).









I was so proud of Brody - he made eye contact with the audience and sang the whole song! This was a huge step from the previous performances.





Jim had the video camera during the performance, but about halfway through I realized he didn't have a great view. Keep scrolling down to see a short video of our little star :)





The whole class of "Frostys"






Daddy trying to help him get out of his costume.



Addisen has grown up so much during the last few weeks. We are officially done with all of the baby food and bottles! I didn't think this day would come so fast. I am a little sad since the "baby days" are over - there are no more nights of rocking my baby as I give her a bottle before bed (still secretly trying to convince Jim that we need just one more!). However, I do enjoy book time before bed now. It is fun to sit and read to her and Brody as she flips through the pages.






Her appetite for table foods has taken off! If she sees anyone with a piece of food, she will get it. This picture is from Friday morning - Bobo was trying to eat a banana...that is until Addisen came over and took the rest!




Addisen still doesn't have much interest in walking. I believe she could do it, just doesn't want to do it. I catch her standing on her own a lot more now, and skimming across the furniture reaching out just a little further than she use to. I know it will come in due time and I'm okay with that...there seem to be less bumps and bruises this way!

No comments: