Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Forty-Seven Weeks - Let it Snow!



On Friday we woke up to the first "snow cover". Brody was so excited to go outside and make a snowball...unfortunately the only thing the snow wanted to do was stick to his fingers.





This week has been something else with Addisen. She got sent home from daycare on Wednesday because she had a few "blowouts". The one that did them in was when she pooped up the back of her shirt and on to the poor little boy next to her! It seems like her antibiotic is definitely doing it's job! Luckily we only have one more day of therapy and then hopefully she will start to come home in the same clothes that we sent her in.



We recently brought some more of Brody's old toys out for Addisen to play with. Who would have guessed that the 4 year old would like them better than the 10 month old! Tonight the Barn was Buzz Lightyear's fort - oh what an imagination!





Addisen is starting to really figure out her independence. She is now skimming along the furniture and trying to grab at everything! It is so amazing to see this little girl able to do so many things. My guess is she will be walking before her 1st birthday. Speaking of her first birthday - I can't believe it has been a whole year since I was wobbling around everywhere! Where did the time go - I really am getting a little depressed thinking about the loss of the "baby" years and on to the toddler years. I know it must happen - but gosh they grow up too fast!



I still can't get over how good Brody is with his little sister. Tonight she was all over him while he was trying to eat a snack and then again when he was trying to play his game. He doesn't get mad at all, he just tolerates her. It seems like I say it every week - but we really couldn't ask for better kids!

No comments: