We were in the Easter Picture mode today! I got Addisen's four month pictures taken and we went to visit the Easter Bunny for some more pictures! Brody was so excited to see the Easter Bunny...until we got there! We finally convinced him to go and stand next to the bunny so we could get a picture - maybe next year he will touch him!
My parents bought me a new flash for my camera as part of my birthday present. I am a bit naive with the whole photo taking thing and assumed I could just attach it and "wing it". Our first photo session today was pretty much just darkness through the lens...but I finally managed to get some good lighting.
Last night I finished this headband for Addisen - I wanted something to make her look a little more girly! Her hair isn't nearly as long as Brody's was at this stage - so it doesn't look like she will be wearing bows anytime soon!
Yesterday was Addisen's 4 month check up. She weighed in at 15lbs 11oz (this was up 6oz from when we were at the doctor on Saturday!). She definitely is a "healthy" girl! Unfortunately she has held on to a cold and cough for the past 10 days. Yesterday it had progressed to her lungs and we started her on Albuterol to help her breath. You wouldn't know from looking at her that she isn't feeling well - she gave everyone lots of smiles! She fell into the 90th% for weight and was still in the 75% for length (pretty much stayed the same) and although I thought her head was smaller...she followed in Brody's footsteps (95th%). Everything developmentally looked great and we will probably start feeding her cereal sometime next month. She is very content with her bottles and sleeps through most of the night - so there is no need to rush into the foods.
We colored Easter Eggs with Brody today. He had a great time mixing them in colors and seeing what came out. In the end we had a dozen eggs to show (some with a few more cracks then others).
This was Brody's last week at Sports Class and we finally got to tackle the rock wall! I was surprised at how willing he was to try it out! He walked right up the first time and started climbing. When he fell off for the first time he was a little started, but I was so proud of him for being brave enough to try it again!

No comments:
Post a Comment